Advisor CRM /1/
Oyu Tolgoi’s workforce today is more than 94 per cent Mongolian, and major strategic focus for the company is to develop a skilled workforce that is continuously learning. We aim to attract the best talent, so that we can together deliver a safe and globally competitive copper business that contributes to the prosperity of Mongolia.
We are looking for one (1) Advisor CRM in Oyu Tolgoi Power Project - Health, Safety and Environment department based at project site with roster of 2 weeks on and 1 week off.
The primary purpose of this role is responsible for supporting the HSE Superintendent in the provision of timely CRM program advice, support, coaching and training to the Power Project owner’s team and contractor’s under TT Power Project’s management. The Advisor CRM will play a leadership role in the on-going development and implementation of the Critical Risk Management process, systems and strategies to achieve the goal.
What the role entails
- Implements the RT/OT CRM program & processes within area/organisation of accountability & provides support & expertise to the project.
- Implements the frontline leadership and CRM coaching programs
- Assists and facilitates Incident Investigation utilizing the appropriate investigation methodology with quality findings and actions detailed. Learnings are shared in a timely manner.
- Communicates regularly with key stakeholders including site management, supervisors & contractor employees regarding the CRM obligations, plans & performance.
- Ensures consistency of application of CRM systems, processes & tools across project.
- Provide ongoing support & coach to all CRM users
- Run all CRM Forwood System and Tableau reports regularly to monitor progress & data quality for relevant leaders (CRM Weekly & Monthly Report Capability and quarterly assessment planning and reporting)
- Ensures the Project Monthly Target Setting is completed within required time
- Analyses CRM action overview & Develops Coaching Reports
- Support/lead TB CCC design and upload them into the system
What you will need for this role
- Bachelor’s degree in Health & Safety, Business Administration and Engineering.
- At least 2 years relevant experience, or otherwise significant practical experience and on the job knowledge.
- Good analytical, critical thinking and project management skills
- Strong problem solving, project implementation & continuous improvement
- Advanced computer skills in MS Word, Excel & database software
- Excellent Mongolian and English communication and presentation skills, both written and oral is mandatory
- Excellent interpersonal and Team facilitation skills
- Advanced organizational & prioritization skills.
All interested candidates should submit the following documents:
Please make sure to attach the following documents:
o CV (in English and Mongolian)
o Cover Letter (in English and Mongolian)
If you have any enquiries, please contact the following addresses:
Monnis Tower, 1st Floor
Tel: + (976) - 7010-3604
All potential candidates must be medically cleared.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Oyu Tolgoi LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Oyu Tolgoi mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Oyu Tolgoi LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.