Analyst Security (1)
Oyu Tolgoi’s workforce today is more than 93 per cent Mongolian, and major strategic focus for the company is to develop a skilled workforce that is continuously learning. We aim to attract the best talent, so that we can together deliver a safe and globally competitive copper business that contributes to the prosperity of Mongolia.
We are looking for one ( 1) Analyst Security in Oyu Tolgoi Underground Project – HSESC - Security and Emergency Management department based at Ulaanbaatar.
The primary purpose of this role is to maintain all databases and information repositories related to security and associated functions; analysis of security incidents including data interrogation, trend analysis and proactive reporting.
Ensuring that security risk management standards are being adhered to, by monitoring performance and compliance against security standards and developing of new reporting tools or review and improvements to existing systems and tools.
What the role entails
- Liaise directly with service providers in planning and executing special security operations: surge guards, surveillance guards, close protection details, event guards etc.
- Capture security related incidents on designated databases on timely fashion
- Ensure info accuracy and confidentiality on security database
- Monitor, analyse security incidents occurred in UB and onsite by using various types of reports generated from Security database and recommend risk mitigating strategies
- Prepare weekly, fortnightly, monthly, semi-annual and annual security incident reports based on security data analysis and submit the reports to the management as required
- Provide admin and logistic support to the BRT as directed by the Manager Security & Emergency Management
What you will need for this role
- Bachelor’s degree in Security or Safety related field or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of work related work experience in similar roles
- Experience in security and safety investigations, incident management and risk management is desirable
- Experience in crisis and emergency management, incident management or emergency response is desirable
- Basic knowledge of principles of security & risk management.
- Excellent Mongolian and English language proficiency both written and orally is must
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- An ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Competency in MS Office suite is essential
All interested candidates should submit the following documents:
Please click HERE to go to Oyu Tolgoi LLC Online Application System
Please make sure to attach the following documents:
- CV (in English and Mongolian)
- Cover Letter (in English and Mongolian)
If you have any enquiries, please contact the following addresses:
Monnis Tower, 1st Floor
Tel: + (976) - 7010-3604
All potential candidates must be medically cleared.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Oyu Tolgoi LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Oyu Tolgoi mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Oyu Tolgoi LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.