Graduate Engineer Industrial Automation /1/
Oyu Tolgoi’s workforce today is more than 94 per cent Mongolian, and major strategic focus for the company is to develop a skilled workforce that is continuously learning. We aim to attract the best talent, so that we can together deliver a safe and globally competitive copper business that contributes to the prosperity of Mongolia.
We are looking for one (1) Graduate Engineer Industrial Automation in Oyu Tolgoi LLC – Surface Operations - Concentrator Technical Services department based at Oyu Tolgoi mine site and Ulaanbaatar office 50/50 bases.
The purpose of this role is to provide services and support on control system activities of the functional area in line with the company policies and procedures to achieve the team's objectives and targeted plan.
What the role entails
- Supports the team to ensure appropriate focus and prioritization of assignments and tasks related to Automation
- Coordinates & communicates effectively with peers within CTS(Concentrator Technical Services) team to ensure strong interface between groups & appropriate involvement/handover of work
- Take action to ensure optimal short and long term operational performance
- Continuously develop and sustain Emerson DeltaV DCS(Distributed Control System)
- Continuously develop and sustain OSIsoft PI system
- Apply processing methodology (variability, capability analyses, bottleneck analyses) to identify opportunities for continuous improvement projects
- Coordinate the evaluation of grinding and flotation technology to improve concentrate grade and recovery
- Support stakeholders in identifying & implementing improvement opportunities
What you will need for this role
- Be a Mongolian citizen
- Must graduate no later than June 2019 or graduated in 2017 , 2018 and hold a Bachelor degree and Master's degree from an accredited university, major in Automation engineering or relevant discipline
- Good English proficiency
- Dedication to promoting a positive safety culture
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
All interested candidates should submit the following documents:
Please click HERE to go to Oyu Tolgoi LLC Online Application System.
Please make sure to attach the following documents:
- Please make sure to attach CV and Cover letter in both English and Mongolian
- Official certified copy of transcript and diploma
- Please tell us about a time when you’ve held a leadership position (i.e. work, sport, volunteering, and student societies). "What did you like and dislike about the position and why?" Please write an essay within 350-400 words
- To have active email address
If you have any enquiries, please contact the following addresses:
Monnis Tower, 1st Floor
Tel: + (976) - 7010-3604
All potential candidates must be medically cleared.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Oyu Tolgoi LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Oyu Tolgoi mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Oyu Tolgoi LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.