Graduate Engineer Mechanical (6)
The Oyu Tolgoi LLC is well known for its investment in educational and training programs and initiatives to prepare and develop a highly skilled Mongolian labor force, one of which is the Graduate Development Program.
We are looking for six (6) Graduate Engineer Mechanical in Surface Operations department based at Oyu Tolgoi mine site with roster of 2 weeks on and 1 week off, from the pool of students who are graduating no later than June 2018 or who graduated in 2017 for the four-year development program which will offer graduates challenging jobs, development plans, well-experienced mentors, safety culture and technical training in order to prepare them to be a part of future Mongolian skilled technical workforce.
Duties and responsibilities
- Performs a variety of routine tasks within discipline that are planned to provide experience & familiarization with the team & the methods, practices, & programs of Oyu Tolgoi.
- Collects & conducts preliminary analysis of data.
- Implement documentation, monitoring, & testing as required.
- Conducts simple equipment failure investigation & mitigation.
- Support condition monitoring & hydrocarbon management to improve the predictive and proactive maintenance programs.
- Provide Engineering Support including design drawings, new technology implementation from the other mine sites or across the world. Provide engineering modifications and recommendations for improving Reliability of the Plant / Equipment and reducing/eliminating safety risks.
- Perform benchmarks and implement strategies to optimize asset life cycle.
- Actively attend and support on tactic development, root cause analysis, defect elimination programs and conduct them
- Report own performance and tasks as required to leader
- Be a Mongolian citizen
- Must graduate no later than June 2018 or graduated in 2017 and hold a Bachelor degree from an accredited university, major in Mechanical, Electrical or relevant discipline
- GPA 3.2 or higher
- Good English proficiency
- Dedication to promoting a positive safety culture
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
All interested candidates should submit the following documents:
Click HERE to go to Oyu Tolgoi LLC Online Application System
- Please make sure to attach CV and Cover letter in both English and Mongolian
- Official certified copy of transcript and diploma
- Two letters of recommendation
If you have any enquiries, please contact the following addresses:
Monnis Tower, 1st Floor
Tel: + (976) - 7010-3604
All potential candidates must be medically cleared.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Oyu Tolgoi LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Oyu Tolgoi mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Oyu Tolgoi LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.