Graduate Officer Human Resources (1)
The Oyu Tolgoi LLC is well known for its investment in educational and training programs and initiatives to prepare and develop a highly skilled Mongolian labor force, one of which is the Graduate Development Program.
We are looking for one (1) Graduate Officer Human Resources in People and Organisation - Capability department based at Ulaanbaatar, from the pool of students who are graduating no later than June 2018 or who graduated in 2017 for the four-year development program which will offer graduates challenging jobs, development plans, well-experienced mentors, safety culture and technical training in order to prepare them to be a part of future Mongolian skilled technical workforce.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provides human resource operational support to Human Resource Business Partners, leaders and employees within client group.
- Supports the deployment of operational projects and recurring annual activities such as salary review, talent review and performance management.
- Provides supports to special projects and other initiatives (e.g. employee engagement, performance and capability improvement, attractions and retention initiatives).
- Provides case management service for all areas within the employee lifecycle.
- Delivers transactional and administrative human resources support to all leaders and employees across the client base.
- Ensures employee data and documents are properly managed.
- Provides reports and analysis to clients.
- Assist team in promoting OT safety and leadership culture
- Be a Mongolian citizen
- Must graduate no later than June 2018 or graduated in 2017 and hold a Bachelor degree from an accredited university, major in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Administration or relevant discipline
- GPA 3.2 or higher
- Good English proficiency
- Dedication to promoting a positive safety culture
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
All interested candidates should submit the following documents:
Click HERE to go to Oyu Tolgoi LLC Online Application System
- Please make sure to attach CV and Cover letter in both English and Mongolian
- Official certified copy of transcript and diploma
- Two letters of recommendation
If you have any enquiries, please contact the following addresses:
Monnis Tower, 1st Floor
Tel: + (976) - 7010-3604
All potential candidates must be medically cleared.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Oyu Tolgoi LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Oyu Tolgoi mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Oyu Tolgoi LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.