HSE Admin/Translator /2/
Oyu Tolgoi’s workforce today is more than 94 per cent Mongolian, and major strategic focus for the company is to develop a skilled workforce that is continuously learning. We aim to attract the best talent, so that we can together deliver a safe and globally competitive copper business that contributes to the prosperity of Mongolia.
We are looking for two (2) HSE Admin/Translator in Oyu Tolgoi Power Project - Health, Safety and Environment department based at project site with roster of 2 weeks on and 1 week off.
The purpose of this role is to provide administration support to the OTP Project HSE department team members in line with the company policies and procedures to achieve the team's objectives and targeted plan. This role's duty also includes contributing and assisting the activities that the department carries out and this will be development opportunity for the incumbent to learn and develop.
What the role entails
- Organize and coordinate team meetings and events such as conferences and workshops
- Organize and coordinate travel and visas for the team, visitors or consultants
- Manage purchase orders and invoicing for all external services within the team
- Support and lead small improvement projects within the team
- Build and maintaining libraries, tools and key information within the team
- Coordinate & participate in implementation of safety projects and the business strategy plan
- Report and communicate HSE performance data and trends to employees/contractors
- Translate documents and reports into English and Mongolian
- Assist with translation and interpretation as required
- Liaise with other department administration staff
- Focus on own development and seek for learning opportunities
What you will need for this role
- Bachelor degree or above in Health & Safety, Business Administration or relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 years of work related work experience, preferably in the project or mining industry
- Knowledge of Mongolian Health & Safety regulation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and Project management skills
- Excellent Mongolian and English communication and presentation skills, both written and oral is mandatory
- Advanced computer skills in MS Word, Excel & database software
- Matured skills of multi-tasking, prioritization, work under pressure
All interested candidates should submit the following documents:
Please make sure to attach the following documents:
o CV (in English and Mongolian)
o Cover Letter (in English and Mongolian)
If you have any enquiries, please contact the following addresses:
Monnis Tower, 1st Floor
Tel: + (976) - 7010-3604
All potential candidates must be medically cleared.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and asked to submit additional documents
For successful candidates, please be advised that information submitted and collected during the recruitment process may be used or required by other HR functions such as Training and HR Services.
Employees of the Oyu Tolgoi LLC and subcontract companies currently working at Oyu Tolgoi mine must notify their employer of their application prior to progressing to the interview stage.
Oyu Tolgoi LLC ensures fair and transparent recruitment practices where all applicants are provided with equal opportunities and the decision on recruitment is made by committee members without any involvement of mediating individuals.