EOI - Expression of interest
Supply of Security Service
“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC (the 'Company') would like to invite potential experienced suppliers to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to supply of “Security Service”.
[An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in and capable of satisfying the procurement needs]
The supplier will be required to carry out all of, but not limited to, the following work:
- Provide professional security services at OT mine site, remote camps and remote project sites in Umnu Gobi province and sites in Ulaanbaatar
- The Supplier must be able to provide over professional 100 personnel and 3-5 vehicles
- The Supplier must provide followings, but not limited to:
- Enforcement of access control and site and camp entry points
- Static guarding at locations identified by company representative
- Response to security breaches
- Routine patrols as agreed with company representative
- Assistance stock and loss control
- Escort of outbound convoyes carrying copper concentrate to Gashuun Sukhait and Gants Mod borders
- Incident reporting and investigation
- Crime intelligence gathering and dissemination
- Guard force supervision and management
- Event and VIP security
- Security systems monitoring
Interested and experienced suppliers are invited to submit their EOI by attached “EOI submission checklist” and must include/attach, as a minimum, the following documentations / information:
- State registration certificate (copy)*
- HSE policy & procedures (copy)*
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)*
- Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)*
- Brief introduction of company
- Ownership/ shareholder information
- Executive team structure/ introduction
- Organization structure & Total manpower
* - If latest copies are already uploaded in Oyu Tolgoi Supplier Database (SQMS), please make a note here
Scope specific documents:
- Scope specific experience (how many years are you in this business?)
- Customer reference (at least 2)
- Special licenses (including all weapons and firearms licenses and their registration copies)
- Human right policy
- List of trainings provided to employees
Any interested supplier who is not registered in Oyu Tolgoi Supplier Qualification and Master Supplier (SQMS) Database must register at http://ot.mn/register-as-a-supplier-en/?eoi and must provide the registration ID on the “EOI submission checklist”.
EOI submissions can be prepared in Mongolian and/or English and must be sent to RFxBox@ot.mn with subject “WS1015567381 - Security Service” before 5pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 23 August 2017.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company.
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC