EOI - Expression of interest
Supply of Supplier Database Software
“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC (the 'Company') would like to invite potential experienced National suppliers to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to supply of “Supplier Database Software”.
[An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in and capable of satisfying the procurement needs]
The supplier will be required to carry out all of, but not limited to, the following work
The service provider will be required to develop a new software or modify a software that is ready to use based on our requirements and/or propose a ready to use software that registers suppliers into the database and qualify them based on pre-determined questionnaires.
Interested and experienced suppliers are invited to submit their EOI by attached “EOI submission checklist” and must include/attach, as a minimum, the following documentations / information:
- State registration certificate (copy)*
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)*
- Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)*
- Brief introduction of company
- Ownership structure/ shareholder information,
- Key personnel introduction & CVs
- Organization structure & Total manpower
* - If latest copies are already uploaded in Oyu Tolgoi Supplier Database (SQMS), please let us know.
Scope specific documents:
- Scope specific experience
- Customer reference (at least 2)
Any interested supplier who is not registered in Oyu Tolgoi Supplier Qualification and Master Supplier (SQMS) Database must register at http://ot.mn/register-as-a-supplier-en/?eoi and must provide the registration ID on the “EOI submission checklist”.
EOI submissions can be prepared in Mongolian and/or English and must be sent to RFxBox@ot.mn with subject “WS1099752365 Supplier Database Software” before 5pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 4 Sep 2017.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company.
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC