EOI - Expression of interest
Supply for Non-Destructive Testing Service for Tire Rims
“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC (the 'Company') would like to invite potential experienced suppliers to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to supply of “non-destructive testing service for tire rims”.
[An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in and capable of satisfying the procurement needs]
The supplier will be required to carry out all of, but not limited to, the following work
- To provide non-destructive testing (NDT) on wheels/rims of various mining equipment such as haul trucks, wheel loaders, wheel dozers, motor graders etc.
- To receive delivered wheels/rims from the Company Warehouse in Ulaanbaatar to the their facility to complete NDT
- To perform blast-cleaning on wheels/rims using wheel/rim Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) endorsed method(s) and abrasive(s)
- To conduct NDT on wheels/rims using wheel/rim OEM endorsed method and to perform general wheel/rim inspection
- To document findings from NDT and inspection. NDT report will be populated for each wheel/rim stating whether it has passed the testing or not, and it is safe to use for mining operation. Report should also include findings those need attention from the Company
- To paint the wheels/rims those passed the NDT as per the recommendation from wheel/rim OEM. Wheels/rims undergone testing and inspection are then to be secured properly on stands and transported to the Company Warehouse in Ulaanbaatar
- To notify if a wheel/rim is not uniquely identified, and to be able to identify a wheel/rim as informed by the Company
Interested and experienced suppliers are invited to submit their EOI by attached “EOI submission checklist” and must include/attach, as a minimum, the following documentations / information:
- State registration certificate (copy)*
- HSE policy & procedures (copy)*
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)*
- Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)*
- Brief introduction of company
- Ownership/ shareholder information
- Executive team structure/ introduction
* - If latest copies are already uploaded in Oyu Tolgoi Supplier Database (SQMS), please make a note here
Scope specific documents:
- Scope specific experience
- Customer reference (at least 2)
- Distributor/ Dealer official certificate, if applicable (copy)
- Special licenses, if applicable (copy)
- Manpower introduction/key personal CVs
Any interested supplier who is not registered in Oyu Tolgoi Supplier Qualification and Master Supplier (SQMS) Database must register at http://ot.mn/register-as-a-supplier-en/?eoi and must provide the registration ID on the “EOI submission checklist”.
EOI submissions can be prepared in Mongolian and/or English and must be sent to RFxBox@ot.mn with subject “WS1106951697 – Supply for non-destructive testing service for tire rims” before 5pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 13 September 2017.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company.
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC