EOI - Expression of interest
Supply of Safety Uniforms
“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC (the 'Company') would like to invite potential experienced suppliers to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to supply of “Safety uniforms”.
An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in, and capable of satisfying the procurement needs.The supplier will be required to carry out all of, but not limited to, the following work
- There around 240 line items such as shirts, pants, coveralls, winter and spring clothing and other sewing items as flags, tarpaulin cover, sample bags, meal bags etc.
- This EOI is eligible for only Umnugovi manufacturers. As per Oyu Tolgoi’s Supplier Development Policy, an Umnugovi supplier is a national supplier that is:
- Registered in Umnugovi aimag;
- Produces within the Umnugovi aimag;
- Has a permanent workforce of in excess of 75 per cent of Mongolian employees residing in Umnugovi aimag; and
- Have their business head or branch office registered in the Umnugovi aimag and Oyu Tolgoi uses this office as the contracting entity
Please visit our webpage at http://ot.mn/suppliers/ for more information about Expression of Interest, Useful documents and more.
Interested and experienced suppliers are invited to submit their EOI by attached “EOI submission checklist” and must include/attach, as a minimum, the following documentations / information:
- State registration certificate (copy)*
- HSE policy & procedures (copy)*
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)*
- Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)*
- Brief introduction of company
- Ownership/ shareholder information
- Executive team structure/ introduction
- Organization structure & Total manpower
- Other documents related to the scope
- Reference letter from […] aimag/ soum government authorities to ensure the supplier is registered and operating from the […] aimag/ soum
* - If latest copies are already uploaded in Oyu Tolgoi Supplier Database (SQMS), please make a note here
Scope specific documents:
- Scope specific experience and relevant reference letter
- Relevant information about the raw material supplier
- Special licenses, if applicable (copy)
Any interested supplier who is not registered in Oyu Tolgoi Supplier Qualification and Master Supplier (SQMS) Database must register at http://ot.mn/register-as-a-supplier-en/?eoi and must provide the registration ID on the “EOI submission checklist”.
EOI submissions can be prepared in Mongolian and/or English and must be sent to RFxBox@ot.mn with subject “WS1119309134 Safety Uniforms” before 5pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 13th October 2017.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC