EOI - Expression of interest
Supply of Operation and Maintenance of Site-Wide air compressor, air dryer and air receiver
“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC (the 'Company') would like to invite potential experienced suppliers to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to supply of “Operation and Maintenance of Site-Wide air compressor, air dryer and air receiver”.
[An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in and capable of satisfying the procurement needs]
The supplier will be required to carry out all of, but not limited to, the following work:
- Air compressor support service
- The Service Provider must recommend design changes and implement maintenance plans and /or design changes for each piece of equipment making up the air compressors, air dryers and air receiver. The Service Provider must attend to any Equipment breakdowns and be accountable for health, safety and environmental concern at the Site within scope of the required maintenance Services and follow the preventative maintenance program
- The Service Provider must provide for each type of compressor and provide complete parts listing.
- The Service Provider must perform the Services on all fixed equipment which is necessary for the proper operation and use of the air compressors, air dryers and air receiver.
- The Service Provider is to provide regular schedule and preventative maintenance, repairs and to ensure the availability of site-wide air compressor, air dryers, and air receiver is sustained which covers labor
- All safety concerns must be raised through site OT area representative and investigated immediately by the Service Provider and unless the hazard can be reduced or nullified, the Service Provide must take corrective actions immediately, by making use of appropriate barricading, signage, lighting, Service Provider’s Personnel, to highlight the hazard or control access to it for as long as the hazard exists.
- The Service Provider must recommend maintenance and other installation tasks following State building codes, standards and requirements
Interested and experienced suppliers are invited to submit their EOI by attached “EOI submission checklist” and must include/attach, as a minimum, the following documentations / information:
- State registration certificate (copy)*
- HSE policy & procedures (copy)*
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)*
- Financial statement from last 2 years (copy)*
- Brief introduction of company
- Ownership/ shareholder information / Company charter
- Executive team structure/ introduction
- Organization structure & Total manpower
* - If latest copies are already uploaded in Oyu Tolgoi Supplier Database (SQMS), please make a note here
Scope specific documents:
- Scope specific experience
- Customer reference (at least 2)
- Distributor/ Dealer official certificate, if applicable
- Special licenses/ certificates of State
Any interested supplier who is not registered in Oyu Tolgoi Supplier Qualification and Master Supplier (SQMS) Database must register at http://ot.mn/register-as-a-supplier-en/?eoi and must provide the registration ID on the “EOI submission checklist”.
EOI submissions can be prepared in Mongolian or English and must be sent to RFxBox@ot.mn with subject “WS1124117703 Operation and Maintenance of Site-Wide air compressor, air dryer and air receiver” before 5pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 24 October 2017.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company.
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC