“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC (the 'Company') would like to invite potential experienced suppliers to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to supply of “Overhaul Engines Back to Manufactures specification”.
[An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in and capable of satisfying the procurement needs]
The supplier will be required to carry out all of, but not limited to, the following work:
The scope of work of this project to rebuild below engines back to manufacturers specifications. The work will be conducted in Ulaanbaatar at own facility.
- GS063- 800 to 1150kw – KTA 50 Cummins
- GS119 – 800 to 1150kw – CAT C32
- GS040 – 720 to 785kw – CAT 3508
- GS130 – 508 to 520kw – CAT C18
- GS013 – 400kw – DEUTZ
- GS033 – 400kw – DEUTZ
- GS133 – 200 to 300kw – CAT 3406
- GS022 – 200 to 300kw – DEUTZ
- GS027 – 100 to 185kw – DEUTZ
- GS007– 100 to 185kw – DEUTZ
- SCANIA DC9 65A MODEL 240KW
- DEUTZ BF6M 1015 model 185Kw
Interested and experienced suppliers are invited to submit their EOI by attached “EOI submission checklist” and must include/attach, as a minimum, the following documentations / information:
- State registration certificate (copy)*
- HSE policy & procedures (copy)*
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)*
- Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)*
- Brief introduction of company
- Introduction of Workshop and list of equipments
- Ownership/ shareholder information/ Company charter
- Executive team structure/ introduction
- Organization structure & Total manpower
* - If latest copies are already uploaded in Oyu Tolgoi Supplier Database (SQMS), please make a note here
Scope specific documents:
- Scope specific experience
- Customer reference (at least 2)
- Distributor/ Dealer official certificate, if applicable (copy)
- Special licenses, if applicable (copy)
Any interested supplier who is not registered in Oyu Tolgoi Supplier Qualification and Master Supplier (SQMS) Database must register at http://ot.mn/register-as-a-supplier-en/?eoi and must provide the registration ID on the “EOI submission checklist”.
EOI submissions can be prepared in Mongolian and/or English and must be sent to RFxBox@ot.mn with subject “WS1036746378 Overhaul Engines Back to Manufactures specification” before 5pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 15 November 2017.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company.
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC