EOI - Expression of interest
Improvement of Business Project Portfolio Management tool
“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC (the 'Company') would like to invite potential experienced, National ICT companies to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) in relation to supply of “Improvement of Business project portfolio management tool”.
[An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in and capable of satisfying the procurement needs]
The Service provider will be required to continue the improvement of web based Business project portfolio management system by modifying the code as per the requirement. Experience in MS SQL database, Microsoft Visual Studio, C# and .NET framework is required. Ability to work on the project using Agile Project Management method is required. It is preferred if the Service Provider have experience in continuing to work on the code developed by a different developer successfully.
Interested and experienced suppliers are invited to submit their EOI by attached “EOI submission checklist” and must include/attach, as a minimum, the following documentations / information:
- State registration certificate (copy)*
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)*
- Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)*
- Brief introduction of company
- Ownership structure/ shareholder information,
- Key personnel introduction & CVs
- Organization structure & Total manpower
* - If latest copies are already uploaded in Oyu Tolgoi Supplier Database (SQMS), please let us know.
Scope specific documents:
- Scope specific experience
- Customer reference (at least 2)
Any interested supplier who is not registered in Oyu Tolgoi Supplier Qualification and Master Supplier (SQMS) Database must register at http://ot.mn/register-as-a-supplier-en/?eoi and must provide the registration ID on the “EOI submission checklist”.
EOI submissions can be prepared in Mongolian and/or English and must be sent to RFxBox@ot.mn with subject “6000608142 Improvement of Business Project Portfolio Management tool” before 6pm, (Ulaanbaatar time) 30 November 2017.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential suppliers and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a supplier or suppliers.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date & time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company.
- There will be no Questions and Answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC