“Oyu Tolgoi” LLC (the 'Company') would like to invite all potential experienced contractors to submit their Expression of Interest in relation to supply of “HDPE Pipes”.
An EOI is only a preliminary step to a formal tender process to understand and identify whether there are potential suppliers in the market that are interested in and capable of satisfying the procurement needs.
The Contractor will manufacture and supply following items:
- 110mm PN16 HDPE PE100 SDR11 (50-100m coils)
- 63mm PN16 HDPE PE100 SDR11 (50-100m coils)
- ISO 4427- Polyethylene (PE) pipes and fittings for water supply
- ISO 4437 – Plastic Piping Systems for the supply of gaseous fuels Or
- AS/NZS 4130; 2009- Polyethylene (PE) pipes for pressure applications.
Interested and experienced suppliers are invited to submit their EOI by attached “EOI submission checklist” and must include/attach, as a minimum, the following documentations / information:
- State registration certificate (copy)*
- HSE policy & procedures (copy)*
- Business Code of Conduct (copy)*
- Financial statement from last 3 years (copy)*
- Brief introduction of company
- Ownership/ shareholder information
- Executive team structure/ introduction
- Organization structure & Total manpower
* - If latest copies are already uploaded in Oyu Tolgoi Supplier Database (SQMS), please make a note here
Scope specific documents:
- Scope specific experience
- Customer reference (at least 2)
- Distributor/ Dealer official certificate, if applicable (copy)
- Special licenses and certification, if applicable (copy)
- add scope specific requirement - if any
- Manufacturing or any other activities focused on maximizing in country value of the products or having warehouse in close proximity to OT site will be an advantage to this EOI. Suppliers who express interest to manufacture, store etc. are to submit a separate letter detailing a summary of their proposal.
- The Company will have preference for any potential Suppliers who express interest to this “Expression of Interest” to be either a registered entity in Mongolia or who are willing to commit to establish a Mongolian registered business or appointing a Mongolian agent whilst still maintaining competitiveness.
Any interested supplier who is not registered in Oyu Tolgoi Supplier Qualification and Master Supplier (SQMS) Database must register at http://ot.mn/register-as-a-supplier-en/?eoi and must provide the registration ID on the “EOI submission checklist”.
EOI submissions can be prepared in Mongolian and/or English and must be sent to OTUGRFxBox@ot.mn with subject “CW2101965 Supply of HDPE pipes” before 5pm (Ulaanbaatar time) on November 17, 2017.
- The Company is only seeking Expression of Interest from potential contractors and makes no representation or promise in relation to procuring work from a contractor or contractors.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse any document(s) which is incomplete or submitted after the specified date and time.
- The Company will not accept any EOIs stored in internet storage or in any other webpages and links.
- The Company will not be responsible for any costs associated with preparing and submitting an Expression of Interest to the Company.
- There will be no questions accepted nor answers provided during the EOI process.
“OYU TOLGOI” LLC
PROCUREMENT DEPARTMENT UNDERGROUND PROJECT